Design

Design

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Finds at Pier 1 Imports



Dropped by Pier 1 Imports the other day and here's a little of what I'm lovin' there right now.  
I absolutely love this mirror-topped gold end table.  So perfect for a bedroom or living room.  Check out the pumpkin-shaped lantern below.  Great for Fall!





And for all you ladies out there who love ruffles and fur, check out these oversized cream cushions - gorgeous!!  I've got my eye on these for my daughter's room against her now black wall.

FYI all their cushions are on sale right now!


Here's just a sample of their industrial style stools - love these!  

Don't think of these as just for the kitchen.  They can have dual purpose (depending on their height) and be used as an end table as well as for extra seating in a cottage, apartment, kid's room or dorm.  



No comments:

Post a Comment