Design

Design

Sunday 22 February 2015

My Fashion Picks - 2015 Oscars

 Reese Witherspoon wearing Tom Ford

 I thought Reese Witherspoon looked absolutely stunning in Tom Ford.  Her dress, hair and makeup were bang on.  This was definitely my fave.  Here are the other ones I thought stood out.


 Felicity Jones wearing Alexander McQueen

Cate Blanchett wearing Maison Margiela 

Rene Russo wearing J. Mendel

 Oprah Winfrey wearing Vera Wang

 Sienna Miller wearing Oscar de La Renta


Lupita Nyong'o wearing Calvin Klein

 Lupita's dress wouldn't look good on too many people, but I thought it looked stunning on her.  It had an exotic element with all the pearls (6,000 to be exact), which is totally her.  I loved the emerald green dress worn by Scarlett Johansson, but would have loved it more without the earrings and the necklace.


Scarlett Johansson wearing Versace


And just so I don't forget the men... I loved this midnight blue tux with black lapels worn by Eddie Redmayne.   Also, check out his shoes... they look like velvet - great look!

Eddie Redmayne wearing Alexander McQueen

(All photos via Hollywood Reporter)

1 comment:

  1. My hands down favourite was Anna Kendrick and for the men, David Oyelowo

    ReplyDelete