Design

Design

Sunday 1 February 2015

Capturing January



Po was right by my side while I started the year purging... I've been here 5 years and I can't believe how much I have to purge.  Oh ya, and what is it about January that makes me move every piece of furniture in the house?  I've switched three rooms around (more on that in a later post).   We also registered my son for college this month, so that's a whole new thing for us.  How is that?  Can't believe he's at this stage in life.  We took a little trip to Mississauga, ON and checked out Metalworks Institute...Mississauga has  the coolest skyline. 


I managed to get the photos above and below while driving by...don't worry, I wasn't the one driving.



The pic above and below are from Chatham, ON.  The steeples above were beautiful! 
















And on one of the coldest but sunniest days last month, I captured this beautiful sunlight in my daughter's room.  The disco ball reflecting light made it magical!




(All photos are mine, taken with my iPhone no filter).


1 comment: