Design

Design

Thursday 19 December 2013

FASHION FINDS


If you haven't picked out something to wear for Christmas or New Year's Eve, here are some of my picks from White House Black Market.  One thing I love about all of these clothes is that they are classic.  If you do purchase one, 10 years from now you can still wear it.   All of these dresses range from $90.00 - $250.00.  Not a bad investment!















If you want something a bit more casual, I would suggest this ruffled wool sweater for $138.00. You can wear it with jeans, dress pants, a skirt or a dress.








I absolutely love this grey velvet jacket.    It's very tailored with piping and flares out slightly at the bottom.  It looks great from the back and the front.  I would suggest wearing it with a black top and a chocker or a short necklace.




No comments:

Post a Comment