Design

Design

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Decorating

Last week I was busy decorating an old theatre/church for Christmas.   I decided to write "joy, love, peace" in the shape of a Christmas tree on every other mirror (6 mirrors total) and one narrow red wall.  I did this with the help of a friend who has a fancy-vinyl-cutting machine.  She got the font from Silhouette and then had her machine cut the words out. (You could also cut them out by hand).  We then applied adhesive and rubbed each word onto the surface using a credit card.  (Thanks Julie!) 

They look amazing!!  Here's a look at the final product. 






I found this wrapping paper from The Sullivan Holiday Gift Wrap Collection at HomeSense for $3.99 a roll. It feels more like wallpaper than wrapping paper - love it!




Now I'm decorating my house.  I bought this wreath for outside but love it inside.  I might have to buy another one.











1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Janet! Everything looks so modern and cozy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete