Design

Design

Monday 24 April 2017

Canadian Tire Canvas Spring/Summer 2017 Preview


Now that it's starting to warm up here (and the six inches of snow that fell a couple of weeks ago has melted), we're all thinking about the backyard and patio.  I was recently invited to a Canadian Tire event, showcasing their 2017 CANVAS Spring/Summer collection #mycanvasstyle.  The venue was set up using all their CANVAS merchandise including interior and exterior items. I must say, I was very impressed with the outdoor lanterns & chandeliers...and here's a bonus, some are even solar!  
Here's a little peek at what I saw.





See what I mean by their outdoor lighting?  The  Cassara Lantern is one of my favourite.  As a gardener, I'm always looking for new planters and sometimes it's hard to find great style at an affordable price. I'm loving this & this...from CANVAS.





How cute are these inflatables for the pool?   





No comments:

Post a Comment