Design

Design

Friday 27 May 2016

Some Great Finds at Walmart!






Just a quick note...I found some very cool things at Walmart recently.  This rug is cotton, 5' x 7', and also comes in a black & white stripe.  Now here's the really good part...it's only $39.00!  Can you believe that?   Now we finally have a rug in our living room .




I was really impressed with their lighting department...this little hanging light I picked up was only $36.00 and also comes in gold...how sweet is this?   





 But this was the whole reason I ran to Walmart in the first place...I wanted to check out this table.  Sadly I couldn't find it... I think it's only available online.  If you like mid-century you'll love it...isn't it cute?




I also wanted to check out this  end table  but couldn't find it (clearly I need to go to another Walmart) . Love this and it's only $79.00.





In the garden department...
I picked up this ginormous fern (because I absolutely love ferns inside and outsidefor only $10.00...these normally retail for about $20.00.  




Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment