Design

Design

Saturday 4 April 2015

The "Sweetest" Little Bakery


 Is this bakery not the cutest?   I was just wandering Main Street (as one does) this beautiful Easter weekend when I noticed this new quaint little bake shop called cupCAKE.  They just moved to Main Street, Newmarket, ON but also have a location in Barrie, ON.  I had such a fun time checking them out.  (As you know, I like to feature quaint small town stores & galleries when I can.  Like last year, for instance, when I featured this antique store & this art gallery.) cupCake offers coffee, tea, cookies & cupcakes on location and they also do wedding cakes & custom cakes.   To see what else they offer, you can check them out at iwannacupcake.com.  Coming soon, they'll be offering birthday parties on location in their Pinkalicious Party Room.  

This place has such a wonderful small-town feel.  I loved the ambiance & I'm so happy that places like this, that are locally owned, are starting to pop up on our beautiful historic Main Street.  If you live in the area, please check them out.  You won't be disappointed!










(all pics taken with my iPhone)

I know it's been a little quiet here on the blog lately.  It's been a cold long winter & I've been switching things around in my house.  Partly because I'm a chronic decorator and partly because I just needed a change, so I'll be sharing some of the changes soon.  Also, I haven't forgotten about my daughter's teen room.  I'll be updating you on that...I'm almost at the finish line. 


No comments:

Post a Comment