Design

Design

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Store Watch - Saturday Afternoons



Last weekend I finally had a chance to check out a store in Aurora, Ontario called Saturday Afternoons, and I'm so glad I did.    Not only did I get a chance to see beautiful furniture and accessories, I was also able to get some Christmas inspiration.  One thing that makes this store so special is that some of their furniture is made with reclaimed Ontario barn boards.  They also carry Dash & Albert rugs and Brentwood Classics Furniture (which makes Kimberley Seldon's line of furniture).









A very simple but effective way to add some Christmas to your bedroom - change out the cushions and add some greenery above the headboard.



Love these caged lights. (I'm really into the industrial look lately).  Also, I love the idea of adding some Christmas by placing wooden stars on the wall.





\
Here's one little close-up of a glass Cloche that they placed over a silver candle.  It looked so sweet.  The string of bells was super cute too.  I just had to take a pic.






I seriously could have spent an hour in this store..there was so much to see.  If you live in the area, you should definitely check them out. They also have stores in cottage country - Bala, Orillia, Huntsville, Port Dover and Midland.


If you need some more Christmas inspiration, there's been a Canadian Bloggers Home Tour going on this week that you can check out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment