Design

Design

Monday 28 October 2013

Fashion Trends We're Seeing This Fall

This fall we are seeing a bit of a throw back to the late 80's and early 90's.  I hope you didn't throw out those high-waist plaid pants you wore in university, because  you're going to need them again.  (FYI mine were red plaid).  What you'll be seeing a lot of this fall are:

1) bold colors (emerald green, burgundy and royal blue);
2) small floral prints;
3) loose fitting sweaters;
4) loose fitting blouses;
5) quilted jackets;
6) skinny jeans; and
7) high waist jeans.

If you're like me and don't like many of these things, I suggest you incorporate them into your wardrobe with accessories.

This emerald green tube scarf is only $17.95 at Suzy Shier.


This floral scarf is $12.95 at H & M.

I love this bag from  Suzy Shier and it's only $30.00.


What a great classic plaid jacket this is from Smart Set.



You can't go wrong with choosing any of these, and they are a quick update to any wardrobe.  My next fashion post will be about Must Have Staples for Every Wardrobe.

Look for my next home decor/staging  post on symmetry!


1 comment: