Design

Design

Friday 2 October 2015



September was not an easy month for us, and it's taken me quite a while to write this post.  
I lost my sweet Valley Bulldog, Po, a couple of weeks ago, to Wobbler's Syndrome.  She basically couldn't walk anymore...most of the time it looked like she was walking on ice, and when she fell down, she couldn't get back up.  She had no pain, but this was very hard to watch.  I'm still getting used to her not being here and miss her so much.  I've had many pets over the years but can't remember being this attached to a dog before.   

I think what's so hard about losing a dog is they really do exhibit some of God's characteristics...they are always faithful, are always happy to see you and love you unconditionally.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole." unknown

R.I.P. Po!






2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that! It's amazing how dogs can become a part of the family and we mourn for them like we would any other family member. It sounds like she was a great dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your great loss

    ReplyDelete