Design

Design

Monday 21 April 2014

Trip to the Country







Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.
  We packed up our Valley Bulldog, Po, and the kids this weekend and went up north to our friend's country home for a visit with family and friends.  We were a couple hours north of Toronto near Georgian Bay.  

Every meal I sat at this table and looked at the amazing view above.  The furniture in this home is beautiful and most of it is from Restoration Hardware, including the chairs below.






Po enjoyed the view too!!



I just wanted to show you this old painted church bench that I love. In my recent post here, I talked about bringing new life to old wooden furniture by painting it.  When you enter the home there are two of these benches flanking the door.  Check out the ends of the bench.  
Beautiful detail!!
(Thank goodness they had matching rubber boots that I could prop it with!!)



After days of running in fields, this is what Po looks like now, and she's looked this way for the past 24hrs.  If she could talk she'd say "need sleep".


No comments:

Post a Comment